Vacancy: full-time software developer
Location: Eindhoven, campus of University of Technology
Hours per week: Full-time
Think and work level: Academic
As a software developer you work with other developers and architects ensuring a continuous and timely delivery of qualitative solutions.
What you tell your friends you do :
“My work offers a great deal of variety. I started out working on a project for one of the worlds largest payment providers. You know when you check-out at Albert Heijn, or buy a song on Spotify? This company handles your payment. Their goal is to make their solutions as easy as possible to integrate all kinds of different systems. That’s what I did: I made a so-called ‘Software Development Kit’ in 8 different programming languages. My work is openly available on GitHub and used by thousands of people daily. When it is merged without conflicts, then it is time for a beer!”
But wait, there’s more!
- You translate concepts and ideas into explicit software-based solutions
- You map and connect to the structure of an existing third party software system
- You collaborate closely with other developers and project managers
- Develop, develop, develop!
How you do that
- You turn a complex problem into a state machine or Petri net
- You know innumerable coding languages – too many to name all on your cv – PHP, Java, and C# are basics, but when needed you also use (a bit of;) Assembly
- You know how to use all the basics such as GIT, MVC, REST, and oAuth
Joining the pack
Working at Wolfpack means working together with over forty other talented, hungry developers. You will work closely together with Wolfpack’s project managers and your fellow project wolves. Our three core pillars are talent, performance and flexibility. We recruit IT talent early in their careers and give them the opportunity to develop, not only (in) software, but also in soft skills: both professionally and on a more personal level.
What the pack needs from you:
- You are a fullstack developer with experience in innumerable coding languages, but we value drive & enthusiasm over experience
- You are always eager for new skills and experiences to sink your teeth in, you are driven and have a strong sense of responsibility
- You are open, convincing and clear in your communication
- You are not intimidated by challenging deadlines
- You are a good teamplayer
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Intelligent colleagues with similar technical backgrounds (both developers and project managers), so that you won’t be alone as ‘the one who knows computer stuff’
- Office based in Eindhoven, the Brainport region of the Netherlands
- A great place to work with (amongst other things) big screens, company notebook and flexible working hours
Join the pack!
Hungry for more? Click on ‘Apply now’, let us know why you are our ideal software developer and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
The Wolfpack privacy statement is applicable to the processing by Wolfpack of all personal data of job applicants and/or internships.