Vacancy: Project Manager
Location: Eindhoven, campus of Eindhoven University of Technology
Hours per week: Full-time [40h]
Think and work level: Academic
As a project manager you work with a pack of developers, ensuring a continuous and timely delivery of qualitative solutions. Hereby you do not only build the dream IT-solution for our clients, but also build a strong pack and let the developers grow.
What you tell your friends you do
“I work in a fast growing IT company, where I’m responsible for managing the projects. I usually start my mornings having a catch-up and alignment with the pack with a stand-up to determine the goals of the day. After establishing this I have a meeting with the client about the progress of the project. Without me we couldn’t establish helping our clients with building their dream IT-solution!”
But wait… what does that mean, day-to-day?
- Convert client wishes in clear requirements, deliverables & planning both for the client & your project team;
- Daily stand-ups, refinements, planning & retrospectives are your cup of tea and you know how to use them to build an effective development team;
- Inform the client proactively about consequences for the budget & timelines, based on new insights (or new requirements / client wishes);
- Collaborate closely with developers and giving them a clear insight in the deliverables & deadlines;
- Discuss needed resources with other project managers, to ensure a good resource planning;
Joining the pack
Working at Wolfpack means working together with over forty talented and driven colleagues, most of whom are software developers. You will work closely with other project managers, software developers and sales. Our three core pillars are talent, performance and flexibility. We recruit IT talent early in their careers and give them the opportunity to develop, not only (in) software, but also in soft skills: both professionally and on a more personal level.
What the pack needs from you:
- 3-5 years of project management, preferably in software and business process related projects;
- You have excellent project management skills, therefore you easily get an insight in deliverables, timelines, needed capacity etc.;
- You can motivate your project teams to get the best result for our clients;
- You enjoy working on different, challenging projects and bringing the best out of people;
- You are a true team player and you enjoy working with fun & high-end IT colleagues;
- You have mastered the Dutch language (native speaker level) and you are fluent in English, both in spoken and written word;
- You are always eager for new skills and experiences to sink your teeth in; you are driven and have a strong sense of responsibility;
- You are open, convincing and clear in your communication;
- You are not intimidated by challenging deadlines;
- You are result driven, no matter what effort it takes to exceed customer expectations
What the pack offers in return
- A competitive salary;
- Intelligent colleagues with similar technical backgrounds (both developers and project managers), so that you won’t be alone as ‘the one who knows computer stuff;
- Office based in Eindhoven, the Brainport region of the Netherlands;
- A great place to work with (among other things) big screens, company notebook and flexible working hours;
- A diverse set of projects and very interesting customers to work with.
Join the pack!
Hungry for more? Click on ‘Apply now’, let us know why you are our ideal project manager and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
The Wolfpack privacy statement is applicable to the processing by Wolfpack of all personal data of job applicants and/or internships