Vacancy: Cross-platform mobile developer [Lead]
Location: Eindhoven, campus of University of Technology
Hours per week: Full-time [40h]
Think and work level: HBO or higher | Computer Science
As a Lead Mobile Developer you work with other developers and project managers, ensuring a continuous and timely delivery of qualitative solutions, while acting as the go-to person for development advice and Flutter leadership.
What you tell your friends you do:
“I usually start my mornings having a catch-up and alignment with the pack. Then the development starts. I love that the Flutter platform is built in an imperative way! I can see version changes in only a few seconds. After all, my time is precious – I am regularly checking-in with the team. Whenever my fellow colleagues get stuck, I am the one to offer the best Flutter-related approach! When we have tackled the best approach, then it is time for a beer!”
But wait… what does that mean, day-to-day?
- Flutter mobile development for iOS and Android
- Collaborate closely with other developers and project managers, and provide Flutter-related tips & tricks
- Code some (more complex) elements in the current projects
- Help potential customers with providing your technical solution to solve their challenges and discuss the best approach for another new project with a backend developer
- Develop, develop, develop, of course!
What the pack needs from you:
- 3-5 years of software development behind your back
- You have a solid background in mobile development with experience in cross-platform applications [Stack: Dart (Flutter), bits of iOS and Android native;
- You are not afraid to quickly establish yourself as the go-to person for anything Flutter-related
- You are always eager to share your insights and guide your colleagues, especially in hands-on technical level
- You readily sink your teeth in anything that will grow you and aid your teammates’ knowledge
- You enjoy working on different, challenging projects and bringing the best out of people
Joining the pack
Working at Wolfpack means working together with over forty other talented, hungry developers. You will work closely together with Wolfpack’s project managers and your fellow project wolves. Our three core pillars are talent, performance and flexibility. We recruit IT talent early in their careers and give them the opportunity to develop, not only (in) software, but also in soft skills: both professionally and on a more personal level.
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- Intelligent colleagues with similar technical backgrounds (both developers and project managers), so that you won’t be alone as ‘the one who knows computer stuff’
- Office based in Eindhoven, the Brainport region of the Netherlands
- A great place to work with (among other things) big screens, company notebook and flexible working hours
Join the pack!
Hungry for more? Click on ‘Apply now’, let us know why you are our ideal mobile developer and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
The Wolfpack privacy statement is applicable to the processing by Wolfpack of all personal data of job applicants and/or internships.